By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can save up to 50% on an overnight riverside camping trip at "North America's largest adventure resort" (Travel Channel).
Why we love it
- "Rafters will delight in the whitewater found on the Gauley" (Travel Channel)
- Rated 4.5 stars by Yelp reviewers
- Packages for 1, 2 or 4 people include 2 days of rafting
- Take advantage of 6 weekends of dam-controlled releases
Aug. 25, 2013 - Oct. 20, 2013
ACE Adventure Resort
1 Concho Rd.
Minden, WV 25879
- Two-day rafting trip with one night camping along the shores of the Gauley River
Guide, tent, transportation to and from the river, rafting equipment, two meals each day, beverages and a water-resistant bag per guest
Sunday-Monday trips: $170 (reg. $344) for one, $339 (reg. $688) for two or $675 (reg. $1,376) for four
Friday-Saturday and Saturday-Sunday trips: $185 (reg. $369) for one, $369 (reg. $738) for two or $735 (reg. $1,476) for four
Note: Sleeping kits (sleeping bag and a pillow) are available for $5
Rafting portion may include more than six Class V+ rapids.
The fine print
Reservations are required. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation; visit here for ACE cancellation policy. Gratuity, a $6 resource fee and tax, if applicable, are not included. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must be 15 or older to participate.
See all terms