By Travelzoo Staff
calls ACE Adventure Resort an extreme resort to check out, saying that "rafters will delight in the whitewater found on the Gauley."
Starting at $170, Travelzoo subscribers can save up to 50% on an overnight riverside camping trip in the Gauley River National Recreation Area.
Why we love it
- "North America's largest adventure resort" (Travel Channel)
- Rated 4.5 stars by Yelp reviewers
- Packages for 1, 2 or 4 people include 2 days of rafting
- Take advantage of 6 weekends of dam-controlled releases
July 8, 2013 - Oct. 20, 2013
ACE Adventure Resort
1 Concho Rd.
Minden, WV 25879
- With this Local Deal, reserve a two-day rafting trip and spend one night camping along the shores of the Gauley River at a private camp. Select from the following packages:
- Sunday-Monday trips
- $170 (reg. $344) for one
- $339 (reg. $688) for two
- $675 (reg. $1,376) for four
- Friday-Saturday and Saturday-Sunday trips
- $185 (reg. $369) for one
- $369 (reg. $738) for two
- $735 (reg. $1,476) for four
- During the rafting portion, climb into a 14-foot raft and tackle more than six Class V+ rapids. Trips include a guide, tent, transportation to and from the river, rafting equipment, two meals each day, beverages and a water-resistant bag per guest.
- Note: Sleeping kits (sleeping bag and a pillow) are available for $5.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, Sept. 6, through Oct. 20, 2013. Reservations are required. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation; visit here for ACE cancellation policy. Gratuity, a $6 resource fee and tax, if applicable, are not included. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Must be 15 or older to participate. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms