By Travelzoo Staff
Open since 2008, Cross Keys Vineyards produces award-winning wines including a gold medal-winning Chardonnay from the 2012 International Eastern Wine Competition. For $18, regularly $36, spend an afternoon in the Shenandoah Valley with a wine tasting and tour for two, only an hour drive from Charlottesville, Va., at the 125-acre winery that TripAdvisor users rate 4 stars.
Why we love it
- For $18, 2 can sample wines and tour Cross Keys Vineyards in Mount Crawford, Va.
- Regularly $36, this deal includes a guided tour, 2 wine tastings, 2 logo glasses, and an assorted cheese and cracker platter to share
- The winery received numerous awards from the 2012 Governor's Cup and International Eastern Wine Competition
- TripAdvisor users rate Cross Keys Vineyards 4 stars
Oct. 4, 2012 - Nov. 30, 2012
Cross Keys Vineyards
6011 East Timber Ridge Rd
Mt Crawford, VA 22841
- This deal can be used any day of the week through November and includes:
- Guided vineyard tour that includes a history of the vineyard, wine education, a walk to the vines, and a tour of the fermentation room and barrel cellar
- Complimentary wine tasting of eight pours per person, with both reds and whites like Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Merlot and Vidal Blanc
- Assorted cheese and cracker selection to pair with each wine, incorporating cheeses that change daily
- Afterward, guests are welcome to take a seat under one of the umbrellas on the courtyard patio while taking in panoramic views of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Oct. 8, through Nov. 30, 2012. Reservations are required and subject to availability. The vineyard is open daily from 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. and tours are offered at 12 p.m., 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. The voucher is valid for 2 people only. Not valid on major holidays. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms