By Travelzoo Staff
Williamsburg's Colonial Heritage is "considered to be one of the top venues in the state" (WorldGolf). With this deal, two can golf a round and save more than 50%.
Why we love it
- "Enjoyable enough to play every day" (Richmond Times-Dispatch)
- A Readers' Choice award winner for "Best Golf Course" (Hampton Roads Magazine)
- Offers 175 acres of "stellar" playing conditions (WorldGolf.com)
- Designed by world-renowned golf course architect Arthur Hills
Feb. 12, 2014 - April 17, 2014; tee time restrictions and blackout dates apply
Colonial Heritage Club
6500 Arthur Hills Dr.
Williamsburg, VA 23188
- For $59 (reg. $122), two can golf a round on this award-winning course
- A round of golf on the 6,889-yard course with cart rental and yardage book
- A bucket of pre-round warm-up balls for use on the driving range
- A hot dog, bag of chips and fountain drink from the clubhouse (not available on Mondays)
The fine print
Valid Feb. 12, 2014 - April 17, 2014. Tee times can be reserved after 10 a.m. Monday-Thursday and after 12 p.m. Friday-Sunday. Tee times may be made up to 7 days in advance but not less than 24 hours in advance. Not valid March 31 - April 6. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Valid for 2 people.
See all terms