By Erin Oliveri
Travel back in time to the early colonial days or revel in modernity on the thrilling roller coasters at Busch Gardens, with this Williamsburg getaway for more than 40% off.
Why we love it
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Williamsburg underwent an $8.4 million renovation in early 2013
- "You'll never have a better opportunity to examine the past than in Colonial Williamsburg," says Frommer's
- Colonial Williamsburg, Busch Gardens and Water Country USA are less than a 10-minute drive away
- The hotel is an hour's drive from Richmond, Va., and 2.5 hours from D.C.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Williamsburg
50 Kingsmill Road
Williamsburg, VA 23185
What's included & when
- Oct. 9, 2013 - Jan. 31, 2014
- $85 per night, Sundays-Thursdays
$105 per night, Fridays-Saturdays
Choice of a standard and upgraded balcony room; double queen rooms can fit up to four guests
$25 meal voucher to use at any of the hotel's three dining options
VIP voucher for the nearby Williamsburg Premium Outlets, which can be redeemed for coupons
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo and use the booking link in the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Note: Reservations cannot be made over the phone. All reservations must be made using the booking link in the voucher. Not available on: Oct. 11-12, 18-19, 25-26; Nov. 4-7, 20-21; Dec. 4-5. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms