By Amanda Retzer
Nestled in the shadows of the Sierra Nevada with lake views, the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa & Casino is "as good as Tahoe gets" (Travel + Leisure).
Why we love it
- This Stillwater Spa package includes it all -- services, amenities, wine and lunch
- Includes two 50-minute treatments plus the above extras for half off
- You can also choose a second option for $99: haircut plus a mani or pedi and all the extras
- 98% of Travelzoo guests enjoyed it: the service is "always perfect" and it's a "serene treat"
- The resort is a AAA 4-Diamond property
Oct. 2, 2013 - April 30, 2014
Stillwater Spa at Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa & Casino
111 Country Club Drive
Incline Village, NV 89451
- $179 (reg. $355) for a spa package for one person
Choice of a 50-minute aromatherapy facial or a 50-minute Stillwater massage
50-minute wild herbal relief wrap
Welcome glass of sparkling wine
$20 food and beverage voucher for lunch at any of the hotel's dining establishments
Access to all of the spa's amenities, such as the dry cedar sauna, eucalyptus steam room and year-round heated outdoor pool
Or, $99 for a haircut including shampoo and blow dry plus the wine and lunch voucher and your choice from a 35-minute Stillwater manicure or a 55-minute Stillwater pedicure (reg. $200 total)
The fine print
Valid Sunday-Friday only during merchant's operating hours. Appointments required and must be made at least 24 hours in advance; subject to availability. Must be 18 years of age or older to use the spa. Voucher subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included; a 20% gratuity based on the full value of the services provided will be added.
See all terms