By Amanda Retzer
Lace up your skates and take a spin at the Resort at Squaw Creek's outdoor ice rink. Save 50% on admission and skate rentals for two.
Why we love it
- Named one of the 10 Best Snow Resorts for families by Parents Magazine
- The outdoor rink features the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range as your backdrop
- Squaw Valley was the site of the 1960 Winter Olympics
Jan. 5, 2014 - April 1, 2014
Resort at Squaw Creek Ice Rink
400 Squaw Creek Rd.
Olympic Valley, CA 96146
Tel: 530-583-6300 ext. 6802
- $15 for all-day admission and skate rentals for two at the resort's outdoor ice-skating rink (reg. $30)
- Choose figure or hockey skates -- helmets available for an additional fee
Or head to the slopes at the resort and save more than 55% cross-country skiing "the most extensive trail systems" in the U.S. (NBC News) -- ski all day for $19
plus get a hot chocolate.
The fine print
Valid Jan. 5, 2014 - April 1, 2014. Valid during merchant's operating hours. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included.
See all terms