By Travelzoo Staff
This Tahoe-area wildlife sanctuary boasts a perfect 5-star rating from TripAdvisor users and has more than 4,300 likes on Facebook.
Why we love it
- Save over 50% on admission for two
- "Best of the Road" award (Rand McNally)
- Cheetah run was featured on the Discovery Channel
- Provides a safe haven for non-releasable wildlife
Sept. 3, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
1265 Deerlodge Road
Reno, NV 89506
- Explore the 38-acre haven and learn about the animals it houses, including cheetahs, wolves, tigers and bears. Read more about them here.
- For just $3 more, two adults (ages 13 and up) and one child (ages 3-12) can visit for $12, regularly $25.
The fine print
Children ages 2 and under are free. Valid for general admission only; does not cover any special events. Not valid on special event days.
See all terms