By Travelzoo Staff
For $39, Travelzoo subscribers can take one of two scenic rides on horseback with Sheridan Creek Equestrian Center. Two can go on an hourlong ride or one person can have a two-hour experience Monday-Friday. Save more than 50% on either ride option, both regularly $80. Or, one or two people can choose to go on a Saturday and Sunday -- rides are just $6 more.
Why we love it
- For $39, saddle up for a horseback trail ride in the scenic Lake Tahoe area
- 2 can take an hourlong, fully customizable ride Monday-Friday and save $41
- Or 1 person can take a 2-hour ride for the same price
- Ride on a Saturday or Sunday for just $6 more
- Buy multiple vouchers for a memorable group outing; makes a great Mother's Day gift
May 28, 2013 - Nov. 1, 2013
Sheridan Creek Equestrian Center
551 Centerville Lane
Gardnerville, NV 89460
- Rides take place on the ranch, nestled in a picturesque valley in the shadow of the Sierra Nevadas, approximately 20 minutes from Lake Tahoe. This experience is private and can be fully customized. Travelzoo subscribers who have visited Sheridan Creek before praise the friendly staff and beautiful scenery.
The fine print
Vouchers for weekday rides can be redeemed starting Friday, May 31, through Nov. 1, 2013. Vouchers for weekend rides can be redeemed starting Saturday, June 1, through Nov. 3, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made at least 48 hours in advance. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Must be 4 years old or older and weigh 250 pounds or less to participate. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms