By Allison Paver
Get away to Lake Tahoe -- which Mark Twain declared "the fairest picture the whole earth affords" -- with this offer that slashes rates by more than 50%.
Why we love it
- Frommer's calls the rooms at 968 Park Hotel "pristine and spacious"
- Peak ski season dates are available
- TripAdvisor reviewers rave about the friendly staff, comfortable rooms and great location steps from the Heavenly Gondola and South Lake Tahoe nightlife
968 Park Hotel
968 Park Ave.
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
What's included & when
- Travel through Feb. 27, 2014 (rates change within travel period)
- $69 per night, Sundays-Thursdays through Dec. 19; $109 two-night stay (arrive Sundays-Wednesdays)
- $99 per night, Fridays-Saturdays, Sept. 28 - Dec. 14; $169 two-night stay (arrive Thursdays-Saturdays)
- Peak ski season dates: $99 per night (Sundays-Thursdays) or $159 two-night stay (arrive Sundays-Wednesdays), Dec. 22 - Feb. 27
Includes two cocktails at The CoffeePub (beer, wine, specialty beverages)
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 530-544-0968 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 26, 29-31; Jan. 1, 19-20; Feb. 16-22. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms