By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to the Sierra Nevada foothills at a historic bed-and-breakfast, and save more than 45% on current rates. With this exclusively negotiated Travelzoo deal, visitors will also receive complimentary craft beers (choice of 25 microbrews handcrafted on premises) and an appetizer when they arrive at Power’s Mansion Inn in Auburn.
Why we love it
- Visit Sundays-Thursdays for $79 per night, or Fridays-Saturdays for $89. A daily home-cooked, gourmet breakfast for two is included with the room. Two-night packages are also available for $158 midweek and $178 on weekends.
- Auburn, located about 90 minutes west of Lake Tahoe, is known for its quaint shops and restaurants. Each Saturday, a farmers market featuring fresh produce and baked goods fills the winding cobblestone streets of the Old Town district.
- Guests can pan for gold in the same fashion as the miners of 1849, tour boutique wineries, or test out the whitewater rapids of the nearby American River, one of the top spots for rafting in California.
Power's Mansion Inn
195 Harrison Ave.
Auburn, CA 95603
What's included & when
- Aug. 14, 2013 - Dec. 30, 2013
- Stay in Gold Country at the historic Power's Mansion Inn at more than 45% off
- $79 per night, Sundays-Thursdays, or $89, Fridays-Saturdays
- Daily gourmet breakfast for 2
- Complimentary craft brews for 2 and an appetizer upon arrival
- Travel through Dec. 29
Getting there: The inn is 41 miles from Sacramento International Airport. Visit Fly.com for cheap flights to Sacramento.
The fine print
Update: This deal is no longer available on: Aug. 30-31; Nov. 10. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 916-425-9360 or email email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Aug. 30-31; Nov. 10, 19-23; Dec. 23-27. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms