By Travelzoo Staff
Plan a getaway to Lake Tahoe, which Mark Twain declared "the fairest picture the whole earth affords," with this offer for 968 Park Hotel that slashes nearly 55% off current rates.
Why we love it
- Kick back in a deluxe room in South Lake Tahoe starting at $69 per night for travel Sundays-Thursdays through June 20 and Sept. 8 - Dec. 19. Weekend stays are $99 per night. Two-night stays are discounted even further.
- Visit during peak summer season with weekday stays June 23 - Sept. 7 for $99 per night, or $159 for two nights.
- Guests also receive two drinks at The CoffeePub, featuring a number of craft beers and local wines. The hotel offers complimentary parking and wireless Internet access.
- Located steps from Heavenly Village, the property also earned an "excellent" rating on TripAdvisor with users praising it as "cozy, comfortable, and friendly."
968 Park Hotel
968 Park Ave.
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
What's included & when
- May 28, 2013 - Dec. 19, 2013
- South Lake Tahoe escape at 968 Park Hotel for nearly 55% off
- $69 per night, Sundays-Thursdays, or $99 Fridays-Saturdays
- $109 for 2 nights (arrive Sundays-Wednesdays) or $169 (arrive Thursdays-Saturdays)
- Travel through June 21 or Sept. 8 - Dec. 19 -- including early ski season
- Peak summer dates: Stays June 23 - Sept. 7 are $99 per night, Sundays-Thursdays, or $159 for 2 nights (Sunday-Wednesday arrivals)
- All stays include 2 cocktails at The CoffeePub
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 530-544-0968 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Not available on: July 3-5, 19, 20, 26-31; Aug. 1-3, 23-24. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms