By Travelzoo Staff
Named one of the "Best New Mountain Resorts" by Travel + Leisure this month, Basecamp Hotel in South Lake Tahoe is an ideal winter escape.
Why we love it
- Starting at $149, two guests can retreat on a two-night getaway to this hip boutique hotel. The exclusively negotiated deal saves 45% on current rates.
- Known for "chic, sleepaway-camp-inspired rooms [that] substitute lanterns for lamps" (Travel + Leisure), the hotel also offers a rooftop hot tub, two fire pits, free Wi-Fi access and complimentary daily breakfast. Centrally located, this property is four minutes to the Heavenly gondola or a five-minute walk to the lake.
- About the location: Lake Tahoe is two hours from Sacramento or four hours from San Francisco. The closest airport is the Reno/Tahoe International Airport.
4143 Cedar Ave.
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
What's included & when
- April 8, 2013 - June 15, 2013
- Lake Tahoe getaway for 2 at Basecamp Hotel at 45% off
- 2-night stay for $149 (Sunday-Wednesday arrivals) or $199 (Thursday arrival) in a king or queen room
- 3-night stay for $199 (Sunday-Tuesday arrivals) or $249 (Wednesday arrival) in a king or queen room
- Includes daily breakfast, a bottle of wine and s'mores
- Travel through June 14
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 530-208-0180 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms