By Travelzoo Staff
Perched atop the Progress Energy Building, take in views from 21 stories up of the Raleigh cityscape while dining at the Capital City Club, which dates back to 1979.
Why we love it
- Dine at this invitation-only club without the membership
- 95% of subscribers enjoyed the experience; one said "it was wonderful"
- Choose any 2 appetizers, entrees and desserts
- Or get a dinner for 4 for a little more than $32 per person
Aug. 29, 2013 - Nov. 22, 2013; Tuesday-Saturday
Capital City Club
410 S. Wilmington St.
Raleigh, NC 27601
- This exclusive dinner for $69 includes any dishes from the full menu
Any two appetizers such as the ahi poke ($16) and the seared scallops ($13)
Any two entrees like the filet mignon ($40) and the seafood cioppino ($32)
Any two desserts including the flourless chocolate torte and molten red velvet cake ($8)
Bring two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, four entrees and four desserts for $129 -- that's just over $32 per person (less than the cost of an entree)
Note: Also receive 25% off your next meal (food only) at the club, valid for up to two months
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Dinner is served Tuesday-Saturday. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on the full value of the check before any credits, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends.
See all terms