By Travelzoo Staff
Take in 21st-floor views of the Raleigh cityscape while dining at the members-only Capital City Club with this exclusive Local Deal. Perched atop the Progress Energy Building, this invitation-only club offers Travelzoo subscribers a three-course dinner for two for $69.
Why we love it
- Dine at the members-only Capital City Club on Progress Energy Building's 21st floor
- Choose any 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 desserts from the full menu
- For $129, get a dinner for 4 -- that’s just over $32 per person
- This club dates back to 1979 and is rated "extraordinary to perfection" (28) on Google
- Travelzoo Tip: We've negotiated similar deals in over 20 cities nationwide -- makes a perfect gift for friends and family near or far
Nov. 7, 2012 - Feb. 9, 2013
Capital City Club
410 S. Wilmington St.
Raleigh, NC 27601
- Dinner includes any dishes from the full menu, including:
- Any two appetizers, such as Thai beef lettuce wraps ($14.75) and steamed mussels ($10.50)
- Any two entrees, like blue cheese filet mignon ($40) and crispy macadamia nut-crusted ahi ($37.75)
- Any two desserts, including toasted angel food cake bites and miniature carrot cupcakes
- Bring along two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, four entrees and four desserts for $129 -- that's just over $32 per person (less than the cost of an entree).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 8, through Feb. 9, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Closed Sundays. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms