By Travelzoo Staff
Decompress after a long day at Unwine'd Wine Bar, located in the heart of downtown Cary, which Triangle.com
calls the "perfect sip spot." With this exclusive Local Deal for $29, two people can get two glasses of wine each and any two appetizers to share, regularly $58.
Why we love it
- 2 people can savor 4 glasses of wine and 2 appetizers at Unwine'd Wine Bar for $29, regularly $58
- Start your experience with a tasting round of 3 wines for each person
- Unwine'd is located in the heart of downtown Cary
- It's praised as a "perfect sip spot" by Triangle.com
- Or, for $55, dine and drink with a group of 4, regularly $116
Sept. 12, 2012 - Dec. 21, 2012
Unwine'd Wine Bar
201 West Chatham St.
Cary, NC 27511
- Unwine'd Wine Bar offers a "laundry list of global wine goodness" and features local artists and musicians in the community, according to Triangle.com. Settle in and enjoy some live entertainment while you savor:
- A tasting round per person, which includes three 1.5-ounce pours of wine served by an expert sommelier
- Two glasses of wine per person (up to $10 each), like the Davis Bynum Chardonnay, which won a gold medal at the 2012 San Fransisco Chronicle Wine Competition; or the Delta Luna Barbera, which won a bronze medal
- Any two appetizers to share, like spinach and artichoke dip or the meat and cheese board with an assortment of seasonal fruit
- Or, for $55, regularly $116, dine and drink with a group of four, which equates to less than $14 per person for two glasses of wine each and four appetizers to share.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Sept. 13, through Dec. 21, 2012. Reservations are required. Call to make a reservation and reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Each voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Valid for dine-in only. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms