By Heather Georgianna
Zip-line enthusiasts can save over 50% flying through the forest of Archdale, N.C., with this exclusive offer from Kersey Valley Ziplines
Why we love it
- One of the country's longest zip lines which was featured in US Airways Magazine
- Fly through Carolina forests, 100 feet above ground
- TripAdvisor users give it a 4.5-star rating
- Zip from 10 towers on routes up to 600-feet long
Nov. 20, 2013 - Feb. 20, 2014
Kersey Valley Zipline Aerial Tours
1615 Kersey Valley Road
Archdale, NC 27263
- Soar 40-100 feet off the ground on a 10-leg coach class tour for one person
Tours begin at "Flight School," where a certified instructor covers safety, flight basics and necessary gear for your first flight
Click here to watch a video and learn more.
Upgraded to a 14-leg first-class tour by phone at the time of booking for an additional fee paid directly to the merchant.
The fine print
Reservations required at least 24 hours in advance; subject to availability and weather. Call 336-802-1962 to make a reservation and reference voucher. You must present a printed voucher upon arrival. No additional payment beyond tax, if applicable, and gratuity is required.
See all terms