By Kevin Kitchen
Zip-line enthusiasts can save 50% flying through the forest of Archdale, N.C., with this exclusive offer from Kersey Valley Zipline Aerial Tours.
Why we love it
- One of the country's longest zip lines, which was featured in US Airways Magazine
- Fly through Carolina forests, 100 feet above ground
- TripAdvisor users give it a 4.5-star rating
- Zip from 10 towers on routes up to 600-feet long
March 20, 2014 - Sept. 30, 2014
Kersey Valley Zipline Aerial Tours
1615 Kersey Valley Road
Archdale, NC 27263
- For $44 (reg. $89) soar 40-100 feet off the ground on a 10-leg coach class tour for one person
Tours begin at "Flight School," where a certified instructor covers safety, flight basics and necessary gear for your first flight
- For $88 (reg. $178) double the experience with a two pack of "Coach Class" tours
Click here to watch a video and learn more.
Upgraded to a 14-leg, first-class tour by phone at the time of booking for an additional fee paid directly to the merchant.
The fine print
Redeem March 20, 2014 - Sept. 30, 2014 during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Limit 1 purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms