By Joshua Heller
A relaxing coastal retreat awaits at this Hilton Head Island resort, where guests can save 45% this spring and summer.
Why we love it
- Hilton Head Island is packed with activities, including eight championship golf courses, pristine beaches, hiking and biking trails and Coligny Plaza shopping center
- Daily buffet breakfast for two is included
- Cycle the island's 60 miles of interconnected trails with the included half-day bike rentals
- Guests can stay well into summer with this wide travel window
The Beach House Resort
1 S Forest Beach Dr
Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
What's included & when
- April 20 - June 12, 2014; Aug. 17 - Sept. 30, 2014
- $119 per night, Sundays-Thursdays
- $199 for two nights, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals, or $279 for Thursday-Saturday arrivals
- All packages come with daily buffet breakfast for two
- One-night packages include a half-day bike rental for two, while two-night packages include one full-day bike rental for two
- Room price based on two guests
Travelzoo VIPs can find more than 500 hotels worldwide
with free extras, any day of the year.
The fine print
Not available on: April 25-26; May 2-3, 16-17, 23-25; June 13-14; Aug. 29-31. Weekend availability is limited, please reserve early. Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 888-976-1058 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. A resort fee of $10 per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. This fee covers: pool & beach access, towels, laundry, Wi-Fi and parking. Based on double occupancy in king bed rooms; double beds based on four travelers. No charge for additional adults up to four total. Children 17 years of age and younger are free. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Please click here to review the hotel’s pet policy. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms