By Travelzoo Staff
Dining at Simply Fondue Queens "is an experience" complete with "a romantic atmosphere" and "elegant accents," says the Queens Chronicle. For $49, normally $102, Travelzoo subscribers can savor fondue, dinner and drinks at this OpenTable Diners' Choice-winning restaurant.
Why we love it
- For $49, indulge in a fondue dinner for 2 at Simply Fondue in Queens
- Normally $102, this deal includes 2 cocktails, 2 entrees and 1 pot of chocolate fondue to share
- The Queens Chronicle says the lounge is a "chocoholic's delight"
- Simply Fondue is an OpenTable Diners' Choice winner for its romantic atmosphere, making it a perfect date-night destination
Sept. 20, 2012 - Dec. 21, 2012
7119 80th St.
Ridgewood, NY 11385
- This perfect date-night deal includes:
- Two cocktails, including signature martinis like the Toasted Almond Martini (vanilla vodka, Kahlua, Frangelico and cream) or the Flirtini (raspberry vodka, Champagne, triple sec, cranberry and pineapple juice), or glasses of wine or beer (up to $12 each)
- Two a la carte entrees, including chicken breast, beef tenderloin and assorted seasonal vegetables made in your choice of cooking style (up to $29 each)
- One pot of chocolate fondue to share with choices like Bailey's Irish Chocolate, Raspberry Cabernet and the Original Milk Chocolate Fondue
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Sept. 21, through Dec. 21, 2012. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. This deal cannot be combined with any other offers.
See all terms