By Travelzoo Staff
Based on Freeport's Nautical Mile, Freeport Water Taxi & Tours carries guests along the Nassau County South Shore on a 44-foot catamaran. For half the regular price, Travelzoo subscribers can relax on a 90-minute sunset cruise.
Why we love it
- Watch the sun set over the bay on a 90-minute cruise
- Catch a glimpse of the Freedom Tower and the Empire State Building in the distance
- Tours depart from Freeport's Nautical Mile
- Buy multiple vouchers and come with a group
June 18, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013
Freeport Water Taxi & Tours
(between River House and JC Cove)
Freeport, NY 11520
- With this Local Deal, join Captain Rick Cohen to take in views of the sun setting over the bay while cruising past Jones Beach, marshlands and bay houses. Choose from the following options:
- $10 (reg. $20) gets a sunset cruise for one person
- $19 (reg. $40) gets a sunset cruise for two people
- Sunset rides are available Thursday-Sunday. Departure times vary depending on sunset; confirm your cruise time when making a reservation.
Each person can buy two vouchers, so grab two and bring the whole family.
The fine print
Update (Wednesday, June 5): The merchant has extended the redemption period through August. Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, June 20, through Aug. 30, 2013. Sunset cruises depart Thursday-Sunday. Reservations are required. Subject to weather conditions. Not valid on major holidays. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms