By Caroline Patience
This Federal Hill eatery has been featured on the Food Network by Mario Batali and Guy Fieri. With this deal, choose $30 worth of food or drink from the menu.
Why we love it
- "Real deal Italian food is made fresh daily by Chef Michele Calise" (Food Network)
- Featured on Food Network's "Ciao America with Mario Batali" and "Diners, Drive-ins & Dives"
- "With its casually hip atmosphere, Mediterraneo Caffe is the place to be" (USA Today)
- USA Today also notes the top-notch service and frequent celebrity sightings
Nov. 7, 2013 - May 7, 2014
134 Atwells Ave.
Providence, RI 02903
- For $15, two or more can choose up to $30 worth of food or drinks for dinner
Choose from any of the dinner menus, including specials and the prix-fixe menu
Try the Spaghetti alle Vongole, which "left Guy [Fieri] speechless" or the chicken piccata, a "local favorite" (Food Network)
The fine print
Reservations are required; subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays including Dec. 31, 2013, and Feb. 14, 2014. Valid for dinner only. Limit one voucher per table. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms