By Travelzoo Staff
Save more than 50% on a dinner for two at this "hidden gem" of a restaurant (Newport Now) located at the Hyatt Regency Newport on scenic Goat Island.
Why we love it
- Frommer's says the restaurant and hotel are in a "prime setting" on the coast
- Savor a three-course meal while taking in scenic waterfront Newport Harbor views
- The property also features a beautiful view of the Claiborne Pell Newport Bridge
Jan. 7, 2014 - May 25, 2014
The Windward at Hyatt Regency Newport
1 Goat Island Rd.
Newport, RI 02840
- For $39 (reg. $82), sit down to a three-course dinner for two; check out the menu here
- Any shared appetizer, such as scallops over bacon or panko-crusted crab cakes
- Two entrees, such as a grilled Block Island swordfish steak with slow-roasted tomatoes (up to $29 each)
- A dessert to split, such as the signature "Nude" Boston Cream cake with chocolate ganache
- Reserve a table for four for $75 (reg. $164)
The fine print
Redeem Jan. 7, 2014 - May 25, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for two or four diners only.
See all terms