By Caroline Patience
This Federal Hill eatery has been featured on the Food Network by Mario Batali and Guy Fieri. With this deal, choose $30 worth of food or drink from the menu.
Why we love it
- "Real deal Italian food is made fresh daily by Chef Michele Calise" (Food Network)
- Featured on Food Network's "Ciao America with Mario Batali" and "Diners, Drive-ins & Dives"
- "With its casually hip atmosphere, Mediterraneo Caffe is the place to be" (USA Today)
- USA Today also notes the top-notch service and frequent celebrity sightings
Jan. 31, 2014 - May 7, 2014
134 Atwells Ave.
Providence, RI 02903
- For $15, two or more can choose up to $30 worth of food or drinks for dinner
Choose from any of the dinner menus, including specials and the prix-fixe menu
Try the Spaghetti alle Vongole, which "left Guy [Fieri] speechless" or the chicken piccata, a "local favorite" (Food Network)
The fine print
Valif Jan. 31 - May 7, 2014. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays including Feb. 14, 2014. Valid for dinner only. Limit one voucher per table. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms