By Kate Kolins
Step aboard the Voyager III for a whale-watching excursion that 94% of Travelzoo subscribers enjoyed, with one calling it an "unbelievable" ride.
Why we love it
- "Extremely knowledgeable" and "exceptionally friendly" staff (Travelzoo visitors)
- Keep an eye out for finback, humpback and minke whales
- Good for trips into October or cruises next spring
- Earns 4.5 stars from TripAdvisor users
Sept. 20, 2013 - Oct. 27, 2013 or April 2014 - June 8, 2014
Boston's Best Cruises
Boston's Best Cruises Ferry Center
190 Atlantic Ave.
Boston, MA 02110
- For $38 (reg. $71.90), set sail from the Boston Harbor for a three to three-and-a-half hour whale-watching cruise for two
Trained naturalists -- partnered with the Whale & Dolphin Conservation -- provide details about the marine mammals' history, life cycle and behavior, and answer questions
Valid any day of the week now through October during some of the "best times for whale watching in Massachusetts" according to USA Today
Or save the voucher and use it toward a cruise next spring starting in April 2014
Note: The meeting point is located behind the Boston Marriott Long Wharf, next to Christopher Columbus Park
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Cruises depart at 10 a.m. daily; additional 2 p.m. departure on Saturdays and Sundays through Oct. 6. Valid for remainder of fall season through Oct. 27, 2013 or for the spring season April 2014 - June 8, 2014. Cruise departure times vary; check website for schedule. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays.
See all terms