By Travelzoo Staff
Save more than 50% at a family-owned winery that South Coast Today calls a "little piece of heaven" along the Coastal Wine Trail.
Why we love it
- Coastal Vineyards is "a breathtaking spot" (South Coast Today)
- Taste wines outside while soaking in the vineyard views
- Located less than 90 minutes from downtown Boston
Aug. 30, 2013 - Nov. 10, 2013, Friday-Sunday
61 Pardon Hill Rd.
South Dartmouth, MA 02748
- For $12 (reg. $25), visit the Dartmouth vineyard for a wine tasting for two
Tour the vineyard grounds and wine-making facility
- Covers how wines are made and aged in oak barrels plus tips on how to pair wine with food
Tasting features five of the vineyard's 15 wines, including dry or sweet whites and lush fruit-forward reds
Two souvenir glasses and one Coastal Vineyards tote bag to take home
The fine print
Valid Friday-Sunday only during merchant's operating hours (12-5 p.m.). Reservations not required. Subject to weather conditions. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; 1 additional voucher may be purchased as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Not valid on major holidays.
See all terms