By Travelzoo Staff
With this Local Deal, Travelzoo subscribers can escape to Westport Rivers Vineyard, which was awarded the Best of New England for its wine tastings by Yankee Magazine
. For $29, regularly $65, two can sip and swirl wines along the Coastal Wine Trail at the award-winning vineyard that's been praised by The Boston Globe
and The New York Times.
Why we love it
- For $29, sample wines at Westport Rivers Vineyard, rated 4.5 stars by Yelp and TripAdvisor users
- Includes complimentary tastings for 2 and 1 bottle to take home
- Westport Rivers wines have been served at the White House
- The vineyard is located less than 1 hour from Boston and 35 minutes from Providence
April 30, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
Westport Rivers Vineyard
417 Hixbridge Rd.
Westport, MA 02790
- Westport Rivers Vineyard planted its first vines in 1986 on a restored dairy farm along the scenic Westport River and has since earned numerous awards for its wines that Boston Magazine says "wow wine connoisseurs." Use this deal Monday-Saturday for a winery visit that includes:
- Two complimentary tastings with a minimum of six pours per person, incorporating both reds and whites that may include Pinot Noir, Rose or Westport Brut, a 91-point sparkling wine
- Two etched logo souvenir glasses
- One bottle of wine to take home; select a favorite you tasted or try something new (up to a $45 retail value)
The fine print
Note: The number of available vouchers is limited, so the deal might sell out before "Time Left to Buy" expires. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, May 2, through Aug. 31, 2013. Reservations are not required Monday-Friday but are required for Saturday visits 3 days in advance; subject to availability. Please email email@example.com to make a reservation; no phone calls. Tours are not included. The vineyard is closed on major holidays. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms