By Travelzoo Staff
Stroll along some 39 miles of beach shoreline in Warwick -- taking your pick of salt or fresh water -- and discover the allure of Rhode Island's second largest city. With this exclusive Travelzoo deal for two, stay overnight at the NYLO Providence / Warwick set along the Pawtuxet River, and save 55% on current rates.
Why we love it
- Visit Sundays-Thursdays for $99 per night or $30 more over the weekend, May 27 - Sept. 30. Two-night stays are $179 (Sunday-Wednesday arrivals) and $199 (Thursday-Saturday arrivals).
- Guests also receive a $50 daily food and non-alcoholic beverage credit, which can be used for breakfast or dinner. Savor regional cuisine at the Loft restaurant, featuring a 3,000-square-foot mahogany terrace overlooking the water.
- Pack a picnic and head eight miles south to Goddard Memorial State Park, home to numerous hiking trails, horseback riding, a public saltwater beach and nine-hole golf course. Concerts and events are hosted in the Carousel Performing Arts Center throughout the summer.
- Hop in the car and drive 20 minutes north to Providence, and explore the state capital's must-see attractions from the Ivy League campus Brown University to the paintings of RISD Museum of Art. The city of Newport, known for its serene sailing and opulent mansions, is a 35-minute drive south.
- All guests receive complimentary Wi-Fi and bottled water. This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary shuttle transportation to nearby T. F. Green Memorial State Airport.
NYLO Providence / Warwick
400 Knight St
Warwick, RI 02886
What's included & when
- May 28, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
- Retreat to NYLO Providence / Warwick for 55% off
- $99 per night, Sundays-Thursdays
- $129 per night, Fridays-Saturdays
- 2-night stays are $179 for Sunday-Wednesday arrivals or $199 for Thursday-Saturday arrivals
- Includes a $50 daily food and non-alcoholic beverage credit
- Travel May 27 - Sept. 30
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 401-734-4460 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations cannot be made online. Not available on: June 29; July 20; Sept. 27. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms