By Travelzoo Staff
Slip away to a Massachusetts inn that Fodor's hails as "one of New England's quirkiest hotels." This exclusively negotiated deal at The Porches Inn, located in the northern Berkshires, is $99 per night for weekday stays through April and knocks 40% off current rates.
Why we love it
- Originally built in the 19th century as housing for local mill workers, this inn now exudes a "retro-rural chic" vibe (Frommer's). Kick back in a bright room with vintage accents and free Wi-Fi or head outside for a dip in the heated pool that's surrounded by a radiant-heated stone deck.
- Begin the day with a complimentary buffet breakfast featuring locally produced food and cap off the night with a bottle of wine. Guests will also receive a branded milk bottle souvenir.
- Take a five-minute stroll to reach one of the nation's largest center for contemporary arts, MASS MoCA, and receive two tickets when staying over the weekend for $149. With more than 100,000 square feet of exhibition space, this museum showcases everything from paintings to performing arts. Continue your walk into town for boutique shopping and a selection of well-reviewed restaurants.
The Porches Inn at MASS MoCA
231 River Street
North Adams, MA 01247
What's included & when
- Jan. 3, 2013 - April 30, 2013
- Berkshires escape for 2 at the retro-chic Porches Inn at more than 40% off regular pricing
- $99 for a 1-night stay, Sundays-Thursdays (reg. $130)
- $149 for a 1-night stay, Fridays-Saturdays (reg. $180)
- $179 for a 2-night stay, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals (reg. $260)
- $269 for a 2-night stay, Thursday-Saturday arrivals (reg. $360)
- Includes daily breakfast buffet for 2, bottle of wine and branded milk bottle souvenir
- Weekend stays include 2 MASS MoCA tickets ($30 value)
- Travel through April
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 413-664-0400 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Jan. 18-21; Feb. 15-24; March 29-31; April 1, 12-21. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms