By Travelzoo Staff
The State Ballet Theatre of Russia's production of the classic fairy tale "Cinderella" is "full of enchantment," says The New York Times. The magic unfolds at Veterans Memorial Auditorium during the company's first appearance in Providence, and tickets start at $19 for Travelzoo subscribers.
Why we love it
- The story of "Cinderella" comes to life at Veterans Memorial Auditorium Feb. 10
- All seating levels are available for $19-$40, including the best seats in the house
- The State Ballet Theatre of Russia's production of the classic fairy tale is "full of enchantment" (The New York Times)
- A promo code is required; please see complete booking instructions
Jan. 31, 2013 - Feb. 10, 2013
State Ballet Theatre of Russia's 'Cinderella'
Veterans Memorial Auditorium
One Avenue of the Arts
Providence, RI 02903
- Four seating levels are available for the 2 p.m. performance Sunday, Feb. 10, including the best seats in the house:
- Balcony 2 ... $19, reg. $28
- Balcony 1 ... $26, reg. $38
- Rear Main Floor ... $33, reg. $48
- Front Main Floor and Mezzanine ... $40, reg. $58
- The State Ballet Theatre of Russia has performed worldwide since its founding in 1961. Choreographed by a former principle dancer at the Bolshoi Theatre, "Cinderella" is set to original music by composer Sergei Prokofiev. The New York Times praises the production for its vibrant scenery and costumes.
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now." Enter the promo code TRAVELZOO and click "Apply." Choose a price level and quantity of tickets from the drop-down menu and click "Continue." Review your order and click "Continue" again, and enter your billing information to purchase.
The fine print
A promo code is required; please see complete booking instructions. Additional fees of $7 per ticket and $2 per order will apply. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Full-price tickets are subject to the same fees.