By Travelzoo Staff
Take a leisurely lunch or grab dinner before a show at Schnitzer Concert Hall inside the Hilton Portland & Executive Tower's Bistro 921. Two can select anything from the full lunch menu
for $35 (regularly $75) or the full dinner menu
for $45 (regularly $88), both of which use locally-sourced ingredients.
Why we love it
- OpenTable Diners' Choice for Best Lunch
- 2 can go for lunch for $35 or dinner for $45
- Select from the entire menu
- 2 blocks from the Portland Center for the Performing Arts
July 24, 2013 - Dec. 23, 2013
Bistro 921 at Hilton Portland & Executive Tower
921 SW 6th Ave.
Portland, OR 97204
- Bistro 921 nabs an OpenTable Diners' Choice award for Best Lunch. For either meal, select any two appetizers, any two entrees and any dessert to share.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, July 25, through Dec. 23, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid during merchant's operating lunch or dinner hours. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms