By Kristin Viola
For 50% off, sit down to a steak dinner with wine for two at Portland Prime, which boasts an OpenTable Diners' Choice award for Special Occasion dining.
Why we love it
- Rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor and OpenTable
- Full range of dinner menu
- Less than $35 a person
- Located in the heart of downtown Portland
July 21, 2014 - Nov. 30, 2014
121 SW 3rd Ave.
Portland, OR 97204
- $69 (reg. $146) for a three-course dinner with wine for two; view menu
- Any appetizer to share, such as the oysters on the half shell or crab dip, served with crostini
- Any two entrees, like the bone-in New York steak, main filet or sea bass
- A dessert to share
- A glass of house-selected wine per person
- Or for $138 (reg. $292), book a table for four
Pair dinner with a performance by the Oregon Symphony with this offer
for $21 and up, available on Sept. 11, Oct. 11 and Oct. 13.
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Limit two purchases per person; may buy two additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms