By Jen Lee
See lions, cheetahs, rhinos and more outside your window on a drive-through tour of this nonprofit park, which earns a 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
Why we love it
- "Come face-to-face with some 500 free-roaming animals" (Fodor's)
- 600-acre park rated 4.5 stars by Yelp and TripAdvisor users
- “One of the world’s most successful breeders of cheetahs" (The Oregonian)
- Listed on AAA Via Magazine's "Best Animal Parks and Zoos"
- "Savanna-like setting is reminiscent of the African plains" (Frommer's)
Jan. 14, 2014 - May 15, 2014
1790 Safari Road
Winston, OR 97496
- $18 general admission for two (adults, children or seniors) to the drive-through Wildlife Safari (reg. up to $35.98)
$29 family admission for two adults and two children (ages 4-12) (reg. $59.96)
Drive-thru takes approximately 60-90 minutes
There's also a petting zoo and miniature train
The fine print
Valid Jan 14 - May 15, 2014. Not valid March 22-30, 2014 and April 12-20, 2014. Valid during merchant's operating hours. Children 3 and younger are free. Open-top vehicles (such as convertibles) and motorcycles not allowed. Animals not permitted to be brought to park.
See all terms