By Jen Lee
Visit the Pacific Northwest's oldest art museum, which boasts an "excellent collection of modern and contemporary art" (Frommer's), for half off.
Why we love it
- "Oregon's most prestigious collection" -- U.S. News
- Covers admission and entry to "Venice: The Golden Age of Art and Music" exhibit
- Venice exhibition explores 16th-18th century artists/composers like Titian and Vivaldi
- Fodor's loves the "peaceful outdoor sculpture garden"
- Extensive Native American gallery is "not to be missed" (U.S. News)
Feb. 15, 2014 - March 30, 2014; closed Mondays
Portland Art Museum
1219 SW Park Ave.
Portland, OR 97205
- For $20 (reg. $40), two can get general admission plus entry to the special exhibition "Venice: The Golden Age of Art and Music"
Or for $15 (reg. $30), two can get general admission without special exhibition entry
Venice exhibition is the first to explore the interaction between visual arts, music, and political culture in 16th-18th century Republic of Venice
Features paintings, prints, drawings, illuminated manuscripts, and sculptures by artists like Titian and Guardi along with original period instruments and early music texts by Vivaldi and Monteverdi
The fine print
Valid Feb. 15, 2014 - March 30, 2014; closed Mondays. Valid during merchant's operating hours. Valid for adults, seniors or college students. Ages 17 and under are free; 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Present voucher upon arrival at the museum box office. Limit one voucher purchase per person; may buy one as a gift. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture. Tax and gratuity, if applicable, not included.
See all terms