By Travelzoo Staff
Summer steelhead, king salmon and sturgeon are in season on the Columbia and Willamette rivers, and subscribers can take advantage with this $99 full-day fishing trip with Dan Ponciano -- a guide with more than 30 years of experience. Save $101 on the regular price of a six- to eight-hour excursion that includes bait, tackle and rod.
Why we love it
- Reel in summer steelhead, king salmon or sturgeon on this full-day fishing trip
- Includes rod, bait and tackle
- Guide boasts more than 30 years' experience
- Valid through September -- also catch fall silver salmon
May 28, 2013 - Sept. 4, 2013
Columbia River Fishing
Meeting location varies
Exact meeting point will be confirmed upon making reservation
Vancouver, WA 98685
- Guests will fish from a custom 24-foot North River Scout equipped with a full top and heater and captained by Ponciano, who has intimate knowledge of key areas of the Columbia and its tributaries. Your guide will customize your trip based on where you want to fish, from the mouth of the Columbia River to the Bonneville Dam and the top tributaries.
- This deal is valid through September, so subscribers can also fish for fall kings in August and a combination of fall kings, silver salmon and sturgeon in September. Take home the fish you catch, as long as they're in season and in regulation.
- You can also save more with these options: take the trip with a friend for $189, regularly $400, or rent out a private boat with a group of six for $549, regularly $1200. Bring your own food and drinks to enjoy during the trip.
Depending where you fish, you will need a Washington or Oregon State Fishing License and Catch Record Card. You can purchase a Washington license here
or an Oregon license here
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, May 28, through Sept. 4, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made 72 hours in advance; subject to availability and weather. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 3 additional may be purchased as gifts. A minimum of 2 people is required for trips to run; your trip may be rescheduled. A 72-hour cancellation policy applies. A Washington or Oregon State Fishing License and Catch Record Card are required to take this trip and not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms