By Travelzoo Staff
"Think local ingredients, rotating seasonal selections and offbeat offerings," says The Oregonian
about Forest Grove's 1910 Main. For $45, regularly $94, two can visit the restaurant rated 4 stars on Urbanspoon and OpenTable for a wine tasting
(three 3-ounce pours each) and dinner with
a shared starter
, two entrees
and a shared dessert
from the full menu
Why we love it
- Visit this Forest Grove gem and save more than 50% on a wine tasting and dinner for 2
- 1910 Main is rated 4 stars on Urbanspoon and OpenTable
- Start by sipping local vintages in the brand-new tasting room
- Then, order a dinner from the full menu that includes a starter, 2 entrees and a dessert
- For $89, save even more and get this experience for 4
Nov. 15, 2012 - June 4, 2013
1910 Main St.
Forest Grove, OR
- Begin your night by sipping wines from the North Willamette Valley at The Tasting Room at 1910 Main, which just opened this month. Then, step over to the dining room for a meal featuring ingredients from local farms, like the Oregon natural rib eye with horseradish blue cheese butter or the Columbia River steelhead with brown sugar lime glaze.
- You can also save even more and get this experience for four people for $89, regularly $188.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Dec. 4, through June 4, 2013. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Reservations are required. Restaurant closed on Mondays. Valid for 2 people only. Menu items subject to change. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms