By Heather Georgianna
Explore the Columbia River Gorge and Oregon's wine country with a scenic tour showcasing cascading waterfalls and local wineries. Save 55% this spring.
Why we love it
- Frommer's calls this region "one of the most breathtakingly dramatic places" in the U.S.
- Some of the wineries may include Cathedral Ridge and Wy'East Vineyards
- Spot bald eagles and osprey among the basalt cliffs
- Receives a perfect 5-star rating from TripAdvisor users
May 17, 2014 - July 14, 2014; Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays
Complimentary Pickup within Downtown Portland
Portland, OR 97209
- For $59 (reg. $135), tour the Columbia Gorge and local wineries during this six-hour trip
- A Mercedes vehicle takes guests on a drive along the majestic Columbia River, passing by waterfalls, dense forest and basalt cliffs -- with stops for hiking and taking photographs
- A trained naturalist will share stories about the history, landscape and wildlife of the area
- End with one or two winery visits where wine tastings, artisan cheese and chocolate will be provided
- Complimentary transportation from downtown Portland
The fine print
Valid May 17, 2014 - July 14, 2014; offered Monday, Wednesday or Saturday at 1:00 p.m. Reservations required; subject to availability. Book online at http://evergreenescapes.com; follow directions on voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms