By Heather Georgianna
Oregon's Willamette Valley is a "world-class wine region," where "famed" pinot noir has created a "fine-wine destination" (Wine Spectator).
Why we love it
- Travel + Leisure calls the Willamette Valley's pinot noir "consistently impressive"
- The region is a "wine-lovers Shangri-La" (Fodor's)
- You can "always find a good glass of Pinot around the bend" (Sunset Magazine)
- Visit wineries at your leisure throughout the summer
- Total passport value is up to $140
June 1, 2014 - Sept. 1, 2014
East Willamette Valley Winery Association
15 Various Locations
Willamette Valley Wineries
Willamette Valley, OR 97045
- For $29, receive a 15-location winery passport with free tastings and exclusive offers for two
- Stops include Alexeli Vineyard, St. Josef's Vineyards & Winery and Hanson Vineyards
- Click here to see a full list of participating wineries (mobile users here)
After a day of wine tasting, grab a table at Topaz HomeStyle Bistro and save nearly 45%
on dinner for two paired with local Oregon wine.
The fine print
Valid June 1, 2014 - Sept. 1, 2014. Passport can be redeemed at any participating venue. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Valid for 2 people. Subject to weather conditions. Limit 1 purchase per person; may buy 4 additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms