By Allison Paver
Sneak away to Bend, Ore., with a two-night yurt, cottage or cabin getaway for up to six people on the Little Deschutes River, and save more than 40% on regular prices.
Why we love it
- Fishing is allowed on this preserve, and rivers and lakes in the area have salmon, whitefish and rainbow trout
- Hiking and biking trails are located close by
- Mt. Bachelor, a world-class ski resort, is minutes away from the 283-acre property
Bend-Sunriver RV Campground
17480 South Century Dr.
Bend, OR 97707
What's included & when
- Through March 31, 2014
- Yurts: $129 for two nights, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals, or $149 for Thursday-Saturday arrivals
Cottages: $149 for two nights, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals, or $169 for Thursday-Saturday arrivals
Cabins: $169 for two nights, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals, or $189 for two nights, Thursday-Saturday arrivals
Bed linens provided
- Welcome bottle of wine with two glasses
The fine print
Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the property directly at 877-570-2267 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Nov. 23-30; Dec. 23-31; Jan. 1. A resort fee of $3 per night is not included and will be paid directly to the property. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms