By Kate Searby
Explore the majestic Oregon High Country near Mount Hood with an overnight deal from The Resort at The Mountain that saves more than 45% on current rates.
Why we love it
- Rooms feature a stone fireplace and private patio or deck with views of the forest, fairway, mountains or pool
- Nearby Mount Hood is home to five ski areas, and the resort offers a complimentary shuttle to Skibowl on the weekends
- Snowshoeing, snowmobiling and snow biking are also available
- Guests savor fresh local cuisine and Oregon wines at Altitude, winner of TripAdvisor's 2013 Certificate of Excellence
The Resort at The Mountain
68010 East Fairway Ave.
Welches, OR 97067
What's included & when
- Sunday-Friday arrivals through April 30, 2014
- $139 per night or $239 for two nights in a Fireside Studio room
- $269 per night with breakfast for two (reg. $29), and a choice of two rounds of 18-hole golf, two 50-minute spa treatments or one round of golf and one spa treatment (reg. $196)
- All deals include one dinner for two people at Altitude (reg. $75)
Complimentary parking and Wi-Fi access
The fine print
Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 877-439-6774 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Feb. 14-15. Based on double occupancy. Additional adults are $20 per person per night. A $15 resort fee is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. This fee covers parking and wireless Internet access. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms