By Kate Searby
Take a getaway to southern Oregon wine country for $139 per night -- including breakfast and wine tasting -- and save more than 50% on the complete package.
Why we love it
- Choose between accommodations in the historic, five-room McCully House or a private Wine Cottage, both in downtown Jacksonville, Ore.
- Wine tasting passes for two can be used at up to 13 Rogue Valley wineries
- Guests receive complimentary house wine and a shared appetizer at Deja Vu Bistro and Wine Bar
Country House Inns Jacksonville
830 N. 5th St
Jacksonville, OR 97530
What's included & when
- Wednesdays-Sundays through April 30; blackout dates apply
- $139 per night or $259 for two nights in a McCully House room or Wine Cottage
- Bottle of Oregon wine ($27 value)
- Shared appetizer and two glasses of house wine at Deja Vu Bistro and Wine Bar ($25 value)
- Wine tasting passes for two people, including commemorative glasses ($25 value)
- $10 daily breakfast coupon
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Two-night stays also include a $50 gift card to Bella Union restaurant
The fine print
Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 541-899-2050 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Not available on: Dec. 25; Jan. 1. Monday and Tuesday stays are not available. Based on double occupancy. Parking is complimentary. This hotel is not pet-friendly (with the exception of service animals). Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms