By Travelzoo Staff
Escape for two nights to Oregon's Lithia Springs Resort -- nestled among lush gardens and therapeutic hot springs -- and save $100 on current rates.
Why we love it
- "Fans of mineral springs will definitely want to stay here" (Frommer's)
- The curative waters flow beneath the resort and into the jetted spa tubs of every guest room
- Oregon wine country surrounds the resort, and area activities include wine tasting, epicurean adventures during the Ashland Culinary Festival, golfing and skiing.
- Use the credit for dishes like crab-stuffed Oregon petrale sole and tarragon hollandaise
Lithia Springs Resort
2165 West Jackson Road
Ashland, OR 97520
What's included & when
- Nov. 1 - Feb. 27; rates vary within the travel period and blackout dates apply
- Two-night stays as follows:
- $179 in a Garden room, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals
- $199 in a Bungalow with a Jacuzzi and fireplace, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals
- $227 in a Bungalow, Thursday-Sunday arrivals
- $30 credit to the nearby Larks Restaurant serving farm fresh produce and local ingredients
- Daily breakfast for two, Wi-Fi access and parking
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-482-7128 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 31; Feb. 14-15. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms