By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to the lush countryside of Cottage Grove, just two hours south of Portland, with nearly 60% off a two-night package at Village Green Resort.
Why we love it
- The beautiful Willamette Valley boasts a plethora of wine-tasting rooms
- This resort has 14 acres of gardens, and a nearby 17-mile trail is great for hiking and biking
- The restaurant focuses on locally sourced ingredients like grilled wild salmon
Village Green Resort
725 Row River Road
Cottage Grove, OR 97424
What's included & when
- Sept. 16, 2013 - Jan. 30, 2014
- Two-night stays are $129, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals, or $139, Thursday-Saturday arrivals
Upgrade to a Deluxe Room, which features a fireplace and private patio, for $10 more
Two dinner entrees and a bottle of private-label wine on one night of stay
Daily breakfast for two
Tastings at six local wineries and an old-fashioned soda shop (availability subject to tasting room operating hours)
Visit Fly.com to find flights to Eugene starting at $180* roundtrip
, including tax.
The fine print
Update: Deluxe Rooms are no longer available on Oct. 11-12; Nov. 1-2, 4-8, 19-20. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-966-6490 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Oct. 18-20, 25-26; Nov. 15-16, 27-29; Dec. 7, 24-26, 31; Jan. 1. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms