By Travelzoo Staff
For $299 per night, escape to the Pronghorn Club & Resort, part of the exclusive Auberge Resort Collection. Save more than 50% on the complete package with this exclusively negotiated offer for two in charming Bend, Ore.
Why we love it
- Guests can tee up at the 18-hole Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course -- named one of the “Best Resort Courses” by Golfweek in 2012 -- with two complimentary rounds of golf. For $170 more, extend the visit for another night and receive a $25 dining credit.
- The expansive resort is "an incredible all-season destination and a top choice for outdoor enthusiasts" (Travel + Leisure), featuring two award-winning 18-hole golf courses, two outdoor pools, tennis courts, fire pits, basketball courts and hot tubs. The clubhouse restaurant boasts delectable dishes such as caramelized sea scallops in foie gras butter and pan-roasted pork chop with cranberry apple chutney.
- Junior suites feature a large master bedroom with hardwood floors and a private patio with stone fire pit and barbecue. Stays also include Wi-Fi access and personal concierge services for each guest. One-bedroom suites offer more room with a separate living area and den for entertainment and can accommodate two adults and two children.
- About the location: The city boasts "an enviable climate, proximity to skiing, and a reputation as a playground and recreational escape," states Fodor's of Bend. Located in Central Oregon, it is a three-hour drive from Portland and a 2.5-hour drive from Eugene.
Pronghorn Club & Resort, an Auberge Resort
65600 Pronghorn Club Dr
Bend, OR 97701
What's included & when
- March 4, 2013 - June 9, 2013
- Luxury retreat for 2 at Pronghorn Club & Resort, part of the exclusive Auberge Resort Collection, in Bend, Ore., at more than 50% off
- $299 per night in a junior suite with 1 round of golf for 2 and a 10% dining discount
- $469 for 2-night stay with 1 round of golf for 2 and a $25 dining credit
- $869 for 2-night stay in a 1-bedroom suite with a den; includes 2 rounds of golf for 2 and a $50 dining credit
- Complimentary airport shuttles
- Travel daily March 15 - June 9 -- including weekends; 2-night stays are valid for Tuesday-Sunday arrivals
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 866-372-1003 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Golf credit is valid for the Jack Nicklaus golf course. Forecaddies are not included and are required for a $22 fee plus gratuity beginning May 1. All food and beverage outlets are closed Monday-Tuesday through May 13. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms