By Travelzoo Staff
Experience the small-town charm of Oregon wine country with a romantic getaway for two at the charming Silverton Inn for $139 for two nights. This exclusive Travelzoo offer includes daily breakfast.
Why we love it
- Dubbed Oregon's Garden City, Silverton is home to parks, waterfalls and historic district shops. Drive less than five minutes down Main Street to visit The Oregon Garden's 80 acres of breathtaking flowers and plants. Tour The Gordon House, a Frank Lloyd Wright-designed building, located inside the gardens. (Tours require a reservation.)
- No two guest rooms at the inn are alike, and all feature either a kitchen or a kitchenette. In the mornings, dine on a free continental breakfast that includes pancakes, cereals and juices.
- About the location: "The Willamette Valley has become a wine lovers' Shangri-la," says Fodor's of this popular Oregon wine country region, home to more than 400 wineries and famous for its pinot noir. Silverton, Ore., is a one-hour drive south of Portland and a four-hour drive south of Seattle.
Silverton Inn and Suites
310 N. Water Street
Silverton, OR 97381
What's included & when
- Feb. 4, 2013 - May 31, 2013
- Oregon wine country escape for 2 at the charming Silverton Inn and Suites, saving nearly 35%
- $139 for 2-night stay in an upgraded room with kitchen or kitchenette
- Includes daily continental breakfast
- Travel through May, including weekends
- Also available: $79 for 1-night stay; including breakfast
The fine print
With this deal, you don't have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 503-873-1000 between 9AM PT - 6PM PT to make a reservation for desired travel dates through May. Not available on: Feb. 15-17; March 29-31; April 12-14. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions
See all terms