By Travelzoo Staff
Kick back in the lush countryside of Cottage Grove, just two hours south of Portland. This exclusively negotiated two-night package at Village Green Resort is available weekdays through February for $129 and knocks more than 55% off regular package prices. Weekends are $10 more.
Why we love it
- Popular activities include wine tasting in the Willamette Valley -- for which guests receive tasting coupons -- and wandering the resort's 14 acres of on-site gardens. The nearby 17-mile Row River Trail is perfect for bird watching, hiking and biking. Guests can also delve into a book from the resort’s library or unwind in the lounge with nightly live entertainment.
- For dinner, taste fresh, locally sourced ingredients at the Restaurant at Village Green. Select two entrees from mouth-watering choices like the slow-roasted prime rib or grilled wild salmon, and receive a bottle of house wine.
Village Green Resort
725 Row River Road
Cottage Grove, OR 97424
What's included & when
- Nov. 8, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
- Romantic getaway for 2 at Oregon wine country's Village Green Resort at more than 55% off
- For $129, check in Sundays-Wednesdays for 2 nights through Feb. 27
- Or for $139, arrive Thursdays-Saturdays for a 2-night stay through Feb. 23
- Includes a Deluxe room with a fireplace and private patio
- Dinner for 2 (2 entrees) and a bottle of house wine at the Restaurant at Village Green (reg. $56)
- Daily breakfast for 2
- Wine tastings for 2 at 4 area wineries (reg. $80)
- For a more wallet-friendly option, stay for 2 nights in a Standard room (without a fireplace) for $119 midweek or $129 weekends
Take a scenic drive through Cottage Grove, called the Covered Bridge Capital of Oregon.
The fine print
Update: Due to popular demand, Deluxe Rooms are no longer available on: Nov. 30; Dec. 1. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-966-6490 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Nov. 16-18; Dec. 31; Feb. 13-16. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms