By Travelzoo Staff
Take in views of the Monongahela River while dining at the members-only Rivers Club with this exclusive Local Deal. Located in the Oxford Centre, this 29-year-old, invitation-only club offers Travelzoo subscribers a three-course dinner for two for $59.
Why we love it
- Dine at the members-only Rivers Club in the Oxford Centre overlooking the river
Choose any 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 desserts from the full menu
- For $109, get a dinner for 4 -- that's just over $27 per person
- This invitation-only club dates back to 1983 and is rated 4 stars on Urbanspoon
- Travelzoo Tip: We've negotiated similar deals in over 20 cities nationwide -- makes a perfect gift for friends and family near or far
Nov. 7, 2012 - Feb. 9, 2013
301 Grant St.
One Oxford Centre, Suite 411
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
- Dinner includes any dishes from the full menu, including:
- Any two appetizers, such as the roasted garlic hummus flatbread ($9.50) and the smoked chicken quesadilla ($8.50)
- Any two entrees, like the honey and lime swordfish ($26) and fire-grilled flat iron steak ($22)
- Any two desserts from a selection that changes nightly
- Bring along two more guests for a dinner that includes four appetizers, four entrees and four desserts for $109 -- that's just over $27 per person.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Nov. 8, through Feb. 9, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Voucher and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge (in lieu of gratuities) on retail value, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. Members can use this deal. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms