By Travelzoo Staff
With its "pleasing blend of turn-of-the-20th-century architectural masterpieces and modern skyscrapers," the Steel City consistently ranks among the nation's most livable cities (Fodor's). Visit the Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown for this exclusive deal knocking more than 55% off regular rates.
Why we love it
- Take in the cityscapes from a room with skyline views for $99. Or see where the Allegheny and Monongahela rivers join to form the Ohio River from a larger river-view room for $30 more nightly.
- Catch a concert or a Penguins hockey game now that the 2013 NHL season has been saved. The hotel is situated just one mile from the Consol Energy Center and is available for overnight stays during all 19 home match-ups through March. The riverside park space and historic Fort Pitt Museum make for a picturesque winter stroll before ponying up to the bar at a local sports pub.
- Perched at the tip of the Central Business District known as the Golden Triangle, the hotel holds its foundation on the edge of the 36-acre Point State Park. It offers a complimentary shuttle to nearby attractions like Duquesne Incline for a ride in a wooden cable car to the top of Mount Washington.
Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown
600 Commonwealth Place
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
What's included & when
- Jan. 10, 2013 - March 31, 2013
- $99 for a 1-night stay at the Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh at more than 55% off
- Accommodations include a traditional room with skyline views (reg. $233)
- $129 per night for a deluxe room with river views (reg. $269)
- $149 per night for a spacious junior suite with sitting area (reg. $296)
- Travel through March 2013, including weekends
- Combine this deal with a showing of The Sound of Music at the nearby Byham Theater, now offered at up to 60% less
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then book online through the special booking link provided on your vouchers. For questions or assistance booking, call the hotel directly at 412-391-4600. Not available on: March 17. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms