By Travelzoo Staff
After a run on Broadway that the New York Daily News called "triumphant," Barry Manilow is taking his show on tour. Tickets to see him in Pittsburgh start at $9.49.
Why we love it
- Barry Manilow is taking his Broadway show on tour, and tickets to see him live start at $9.49
- See his show on Friday, April 19, at 7:30 p.m. at Consol Energy Center
- Hear his hits live, like "Mandy," "Can't Smile Without You" and "Copacabana (At the Copa)"
- The New York Times calls him a "pop institution"
March 25, 2013 - April 19, 2013
Consol Energy Center
1001 Fifth Ave.
- Tickets to some of Manilow's other concerts start at $50, so seeing him for as little as $9.49 ($19.74 per ticket including fees) is a rare treat. This one-night-only performance is Friday, April 19, at 7:30 p.m. at Consol Energy Center.
- Manilow will perform songs from his massive catalog of hits, including "Mandy," "Can't Smile Without You" and "Copacabana (At the Copa)." Entertainment Weekly says that, on Broadway, he "brought such a combination of tender personal moments, an easy connection to the audience, and a genuine elation to performing that you couldn't help but dance in the aisles."
- Booking Instructions
- To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Select a performance and click "Find Tickets." Under "Full Price Tickets," select a quantity of tickets and a price level, then click "Find Tickets." Enter the security check word and click "Continue," then review order and click "Continue" again. Select a ticket delivery method and click "Continue." Create an account or log in to book.
The fine print
See Booking Instructions for step-by-step details. Additional fees of $10.25 per ticket and $4.25 per order will apply to the $9.49 tickets. Fees are determined by the venue and ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo. Restrictions may apply.