By Travelzoo Staff
The Arizona Biltmore has been "Phoenix's premier resort since it opened in 1929," says Fodor's. Save more than $60 on a luxe manicure and pedicure with pool access.
Why we love it
- A "unique architectural gem" (Frommer's) influenced by Frank Lloyd Wright
- More than 90% of subscribers loved using our past offers at the spa
- A full 50 minutes of pampering for your hands and feet
- Relax all afternoon by the resort's pool with a glass of wine
Sunday - Friday Aug. 19, 2013 - Nov. 27, 2013
Arizona Biltmore Spa
2400 E. Missouri Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85016
- For $49, receive a spa manicure and pedicure (reg. $110)
The 25-minute Refreshing Manicure and 25-minute Foot Refresher Pedicure incorporate a hydrating sugar scrub and lotion application
Comes with a glass of wine and access to the resort pool
Also includes use of the spa's amenities: steam room, sauna, cascading whirlpool, fitness center and lush outdoor retreat area
The fine print
Appointments are required; subject to availability. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on Saturdays. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. An 18% gratuity based on the full value will be added.
See all terms